[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
another Rufous in SC
- To: "carolinabirds" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: another Rufous in SC
- From: "Gary Phillips" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 01:09:04 -0500
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I banded a purty l'il imm. male Rufous just north of Georgetown, SC on
Sunday morning. When I asked him why he wasn't in Mexico, I think he uttered
something about me being the male progeny of a female canine, or chits to
that effect. But then, I might be mistaken.
Are we all having fun yet?
"Never has the earth been so lovely nor the sun so bright, as today..."