[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: question (fwd)
- To: "'Rena Rebecca Borkhataria '" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: question (fwd)
- From: "Pantelidis, Veronica S" <PANTELIDISV@MAIL.ECU.EDU>
- Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 20:48:07 -0500
- Cc: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
You can find that information at The Nutty Birdwatcher's website, Bird Group
Names. There are quite a few different group names according to species.
It's a chattering of starlings.
From: Rena Rebecca Borkhataria
Sent: 3/8/02 9:38 AM
Subject: question (fwd)
I'm trying to help my sister with this question, can anyone help me
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:30:56 -0500 (EST)
From: Beth Nicole Weisenborn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: Rena Borkhataria <email@example.com>
this is odd, but....
you know how a flock of geese fly in a V-formation...what's the term for
way a flock of say...starlings fly...it's kind of a big undulating
mass of birds....is there a term for this?
Beth N. Weisenborn
2900 Kump Station Rd.
Taneytown, MD 21787