2 interesting things

Hi--there were two interesting things at our house yesterday.  One was four
adult male bluebirds all being aggressive towards each other for several
minutes before scattering.  There are houses for all of them if they would
only look.  One has a titmouse in it already.  The other happened when our
grown son was mowing for us! (wonder what he wants?). It had rained just a
little bit and a rainbow appeared.  As he was looking at the rainbow an
adult bald eagle flew through the scene.  That surely has to be a good omen!
I forgot to say that the ruby throats are back.  I have three windows
together in the kitchen.  The hummingbird feeder was hung on the left window
last year, but this year I decided my view would be better at the right of
the center window--a distance of about 45".  The hummingbird hovered at the
location of last year's feeder, where nothing is hanging,  for several
seconds before finding the new one.  Hummers hate change........LOL

Bruce Krucke
Yonges Island, SC
bkrucke@awod.com
http://www.toogoodoostudios.com