[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tricks for Ticks?
- To: "Kristine Cox" <email@example.com>, "Carolina Birds" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Tricks for Ticks?
- From: "Gary Phillips" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 23:25:43 -0400
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
29% deet works pretty well...the only ticks i've seen so far this season
were on the one day i didn't use any.
happily, no "redbugs" were about that day.
Sunset Zone 31
"...where is the person, I ask, who, on observing this glittering fragment
of the rainbow, would not pause, admire, and turn his mind with
reverence..." (J. J. Audubon)
From: Kristine Cox <email@example.com>
To: Carolina Birds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 11:03 PM
Subject: Tricks for Ticks?
>Anyone have any tricks for avoiding ticks while birding in the woods? I
>am getting seed ticks every time I step out of the house. The down home
>remedy say some in these parts is to consume a couple drops of
>turpentine on sugar. I'm tempted to give it a try. Kris Cox, Beaufort