White-winged and Eurasian Collared Dove

I think John is right about the colonization pattern of White-winged Doves. They seem to be doing the same thing in New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma as they move north. And yes, they seem to show up at the same sites as Eurasian Collared-Doves in the south central US. Of course, the Collared-Doves are colonizing south central US much faster than they are here. It seems like they are in the exponential growth phase in that area.

John Dole
Garner, NC