Yes: Sabine's Gull

This afternoon I beat the students to the parking lot, grabbed Heathy
Walker, and arrived at Lake Hicktory at 4:25 p.m..  After scanning for 10
minutes Heathy and I noticed a small, whitish bird sitting on the water
near the far shore.  After a few minutes it flew and Heathy and I were
treated to a wonderful views of a Sabine's Gull.  We watched it fly for 20
minutes, it then disappeared "down the river", only to returned to its
original spot.  As you stand to look over the "lake" the Sabine's was
sitting on the water "below" the Cell Tower.  Thanks Dwayne for the bird
and the great directions.  Nice!!! Keith Camburn

Keith E. Camburn
4435 Huntington Drive
Gastonia, North Carolina 28056
704 824-0626