[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A Left Lane Laggard Wants to Know

Well, the first line of your response was succinct and to the point.  It is a
point people, especially out here on the West Coast seem to miss:  The left
lane is NOT a through lane, but merely a passing lane.  Those here in
California would do well to learn from Oregon, which has actual signs detailing
etiquette and lane usage.

As for the rest of your post, I could tell you are a radio personality.  The
loud, obnoxious, in-your-face attitude.  And you're an INSTRUCTOR?  If I got
you as a teacher for anything, I think I'd demand a refund from the school.
Your condescending attitude and arrogance are all too well the appearance other
people get of California.  Try being CIVIL sometime.  It might get you and
those you're trying to talk to to a slightly better position than absolute
mutual disgust.

-Corey

Corwyn J. Alambar, Silicon Graphics Technical Support

And if you think this is the opinion of Silicon Graphics, shake your head
rapidly from side to side and think again.

Follow-Ups: References: