- This is an internal purification process..
- This helps in digesting food and making the body fit for worship.
- The hymns are different for Pratha, Madhyamika and Sayam Sandhya
- The hymns are different for Yajur, Rig and Sama sakas..
- May sun (and other devatas subordinate to sun) purify me from
whatever sins committed during night through anger, by mind, by words,
by hands, by feet, by tummy and by genital organs. Let the other sins
committed by me earlier be wiped out by the deity controlling the
night. I offer as oblation this my soul unto the lord; who is the soul
instrument of one's Moksha. whi is Jyothi; who is the regulator of all