You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00169 Jun 2008

Jun 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri:

Dear AastikAs :

It is always good to share the valuable
of Chennai , the Chief Moderator of
Vaideekam Group on Vaideeka observances ,
which need clarifications .

His clear and precise guidances are a treasure .
Here is one of his recent responses where some
clarifications were required .

SrI Vaasu VaadhyAr ( Sri NVS Swamy ) is doing
outstanding service to help AasthikAs
understand , respect and practise
Vaidhika Karmaas thru his web site
( http://www.ahobilam.com) and thru
the Vaideekam Yahoo groups . Please join
the Yahoo Group moderated by him and
bring your questions and benefit from
authentic answers .

NamO Veda PurushAya ,