You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00172 Jun 2008

Jun 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Adiyen,

Om Namo Narayana

I had noted down your contact details from the website and felt that I should share this information with you.

We had recently performed âBalalayamâ at Sri Viswaroopha Lakshmi Narasimhar temple, Kattavakkam, Kancheepuram District.

We need to mobilize funds for commencing the construction activity at this holy temple.

I felt that it would be good to share this information with our community through you to get immediate attention.

Hope I am not bothering you on this!

I am attaching here with the latest picture of Sri Viswaroopha Lakshmi Nrisimhar swamy, Kattavakkam, Kancheepuram district.

For your quick reference, I am also attaching an appeal with a brief sketch about our temple dedicated to Sri Viswaroopha Lakshmi Nrusimhar swamy at Kattavakkam.

I request you to disseminate this message to everyone from your end and oblige.

Please do visit this holy temple with your family, friends and relatives at your convenient time and get his blessings.

Kindly extend your help as much as you can.

Thanks

Jai Nrusimha

Dasan

Sarve Janav Sukhino Bhavantu

S Viveik

Project Manager

HCL Technologies Ltd.

97910 37393

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of Yahoo! Groups. __._,_.___

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia