You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Nov 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00032 Nov 2003

Dear SrImathi Ranjanai Mohan:

This is the best form of service one can do to
Azwars and Sriman Narayana.

adiyen is committed to help in any which way
Sadagopan Swamin asks of me.

I have one request, please let us find someone
to scan every page first and work with digital copies
only.

adiyen
anandavalli dasan

--- Sadagopan <sgopan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> SrI:
>
> Dear SrImathi Ranjanai Mohan:
>
> Please send me samples of the text and translation
> so that I can check with experts to se ewhether they
> would be interested to provide the Shrama dAnam and
> advise on the appropriate Technology.
>
> NamO NaarAyaNAya ,
> V.Sadagopan

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.