You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00040 Apr 2002

Apr 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear srivaishnavaas,adiyel's namaskarams.I happened to
read sri. anand karalappakkam's posting of commenting
mamunigal's thaniyan and said those who praise
mamunigal's mahimai as having alpha buddhi.I openly
condemn anand karalappakkam for having made this
statement.The following phrase flashed in to my
mind.Ifeel this as felectious to add here.
"Eee AAduvadho Garudarkku Edhire!
Iravikkedir minmini aaduvadho!
pei aaduvadho azhaghu oorvasi mun!
Nai aaduvadho urumir puli mun!

There may be so many conceptual differences between
two kalais,but degrading one's acharya to this extent
would only mean that he is committing an inexpiable
apacharam.I wonder how malolan net has approved such
unrefined statement.
Let GOD take away anand's dhur buddhi and bless him
with good bhuddhi.
finally,
"AAYIRAM KAIGAL MARAITTHU NINRAALUM AADAVAN
MARAIVADHILLAI".
Adiyel ramanuja daasi.
srilatha gunaseelan.