You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00042 Apr 2002

Apr 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavathas,
It is really happy to see that every member of this
group is interested not in fighting with other groups
for this trivial matter and want to focus on
kainkaryam, which is the real service as suggested by
our acharyas. But at times we are forced to write some
articles, otherwise people will start believing the
false propagandas done by some group.

If we show our opposition in the beginning itself
those persons will keep quite or in future this will
be a proof for us to show what ever those people are
writing is not true and it is continously opposed by
us. If any of you felt that iam wrong please me
forgive for this.

Very happy to read the mails of swami varadhan about
the DD kainkaryam and its progress. I pray the Divya
Dhampathi to bless all of us with more strength to
participate in this kainkaryam

Thanjam Adyantha Ramanujan Thiruvadikale Thanjam

Dasan
Thirumalai

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia