You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00067 Apr 2002

Apr 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

srImathE rAmAnujAya namaha
srImadh varavara munayE namaha

Dear Sri Venkatesh

I tried the link that you gave, but it is a blank page. I don't know
whether I have a problem. I can go upto the "south asia" link in that
website but not further.

Can you please send me the same separately. I request you to send it
to the following address.

Venkatesh.TV@xxxx

AzhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyar thiruvadigaLE saraNam
adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Thirumalai Vinjamoor Venkatesh

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/south_asia/newsid_1923000/19237
> 94.stm