You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00068 Apr 2002

Apr 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Sri Venkatesh and others.

The http link in my email got wrapped to the next line. So you have
to cut and paste the part on the second line to get the page
displayed.

Another option is:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/south_asia/default.stm

and look at the story on the right side called "Legend found"

Looks like none of the indian newspapers carried this discovery.

thanks

Adiyen

Venkatesh Elayavilli

> I tried the link that you gave, but it is a blank page. I don't
know
> whether I have a problem. I can go upto the "south asia" link in
that
> website but not further.
>
> Can you please send me the same separately. I request you to send
it
> to the following address.
>
> Venkatesh.TV@xxxx
>
> AzhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyar thiruvadigaLE saraNam
> adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
> Thirumalai Vinjamoor Venkatesh

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia