You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Jan 2006

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00180 Jan 2006

Jan 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

 Dear Srivaishnava perunthagayir

My sister - employed in Chennai wish to learn 4000 divya prabandham.  Can anyone guide me with the details on who is conducting classes - possibility of learning such on Sunday's or evening time??

Would bt thankful to have the yr. vauable guidance.

Adiyen ramanuja dasan
varadachari

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia