You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Jan 2006

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00181 Jan 2006

Jan 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Swamin,

Sri.U.Ve.M.A. Venkatakrishnan swami at Triplicane and his wife conduct sandhai classes. You may contact him regarding time and other details. He lives right opposite to Parthasarathy temple and any one will direct you to his house "Geethacharyan".

"A.Varadachari" <a_varadachari@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Dear Srivaishnava perunthagayir
My sister - employed in Chennai wish to learn 4000 divya prabandham.  Can anyone guide me with the details on who is conducting classes - possibility of learning such on Sunday's or evening time??
Would bt thankful to have the yr. vauable guidance.
Adiyen ramanuja dasan

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam

Home Page
To subscribe to the list