You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00003 Jun 2003

Jun 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear bhagavatas

Some discussions are going on about Rahukalam./ Yemakandam
What is the real significance of this as being laid down in sastras?

sorry for throwing this general topic only expect a quick reply, because in our
satsangh in Bahrain question came up about auspicious time etc and one of the
main speakers said that the time we choose is auspicious the moment our mind is
fully on the Lord whenever we begin a task. This came up when we discussed
chapter 12 .
Thanks
VKV

Home Page