You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Nov 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00003 Nov 2005

Dear Swamin,

Thanks for information on PB Anna.

>>same time respect and appreciate all the works
done by our poorvacharyas.<<

No question about this.

I don't think there is any disrespect implied in identifying one as
belonging to Tenkalai or Vadakalai.

dasan

k.S. tAtAchAr