Lighthouses of Central Chile

Chile has one of the world's longest and most dangerous coastlines, more than 4000 km (2500 mi) long with at least 5000 rocky islands. To guard this coast the Chilean Navy operated for many years one of the world's most active and most distinguished lighthouse services, the Chilean Maritime Signaling Service (Servicio de Señalización Marítima). This organization seems to have disappeared in a recent reorganization of the Navy, leaving the management of aids to navigation in the hands of the regional naval commands, one in each of the country's 16 regions.

This page includes lighthouses of the central and most populous portion of the country, extending from the Los Ríos region in the south to the Valparaíso region in the north.

Many of the historic lighthouses of Chile are the work of George Slight (1859-1934), a Scottish engineer who moved to Chile in the 1890s and eventually became the head of the Chilean Maritime Signaling Service. In all he designed and supervised the construction of more than 70 lighthouses.

The Spanish word for a lighthouse is faro. In Spain, the word faro is usually applied only to the larger coastal lights, but in South America it is often used for all fixed lights, including towers too small to be considered lighthouses.

Additional information is needed for most of these lighthouses, and recent photos would be especially welcome.

ARLHS numbers are from the ARLHS World List of Lights. Admiralty numbers are from volume G of the Admiralty List of Lights & Fog Signals. U.S. NGA List numbers are from Publication 111. The Chilean light list, Lista de Faros de la Costa de Chile, is not available online.

General Sources
Faros de Chile
Index to articles in the Spanish language Wikipedia.
Online List of Lights - Chile
Photos by various photographers posted by Alexander Trabas. Many of the photos are by Carlos María Silvano.
Lighthouses in Chile
Photos by various photographers available from Wikimedia.
World of Lighthouses - Chile
Photos by various photographers available from Lightphotos.net.
Leuchttürme Südamerikas auf historischen Postkarten
Historic postcard views posted by Klaus Huelse.

Punta Ángeles Light
Punta Ángeles Light, Valparaíso, May 2008
Flickr Creative Commons photo by Nick Herber

Los Ríos Region (Valdivia Area) Lighthouses

Valdivia Province Lighthouses
Punta Galera (2?)
Date unknown (station established 1876). Active; focal plane 43 m (141 ft); white flash every 12 s. 4 m (13 ft) round cylindrical fiberglass tower colored white with a red horizontal band. Amateur radio operators have a photo (near the bottom of the page), ARLHS has posted the same photo, and Google has a satellite view. Despite its small size this is an important light. The original lighthouse was a round brick tower 20 m (66 ft) tall; its fate is not known. Located on a prominent cape about 40 km (25 mi) southwest of Niebla in the Nature Conservancy's Valdivian Coastal Reserve. Quite remote but accessible by hiking trails and perhaps by ATV. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS CHI-018; Admiralty G1724; NGA 1536.
Morro Gonzalo
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 44 m (144 ft); white flash every 5 s. 4 m (13 ft) concrete post attached to a square 1-story concrete equipment shelter. Amateur radio operators have a photo (bottom of the page) and Google has a satellite view. Located on a spectacular headland on the west side of the entrance to the Bahía Corral. Very remote. Site status unknown.ARLHS CHI-108; Admiralty G1726; NGA 1532.
* Morro Niebla (2)
1900 (station established 1860). Active; focal plane 50 m (164 ft); white flash every 10 s. 8 m (26 ft) round cylindrical cast iron tower, painted white with one red horizontal band. Marcos Escalier's photo is at right, another photo is available, Ignacio Platero has a more distant view, Wikimedia has several photos, Trabas has Silvano's photo, Luis Romero has a street view, and Google has a satellite view. This is Chile's third oldest light station, established to guide ships into the Bahía Corral, the harbor serving the inland city of Valdivia. Huelse has a postcard view of the original lighthouse, a shorter cast iron tower. Located in a historic fort atop a bluff on the east side of the entrance to the bay near Niebla, about 35 km (22 mi) west of Valdivia. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS CHI-060; Admiralty G1728; NGA 1504.
[Morro Bonifacio]
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 44 m (144 ft); white flash every 10 s. 4 m (13 ft) rectangular concete equipment shelter, painted white with a red horizontal band. ARLHS has a photo and the small light is barely visible in Google's satellite view. Located atop a prominent cape about 35 km (21 mi) north of the Morro Niebla lighthouse. Site status unknown. ARLHS CHI-103; Admiralty G1744; NGA 1500.

Morro Niebla Light, Niebla, February 2010
Flickr Creative Commons photo by Marcos Escalier

Biobío Region (Concepción Area) Lighthouses

Arauco Province Lighthouses
Caleta Queule
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 52 m (171 ft); white flash every 5 s. 6 m (20 ft) round cylindrical fiberglass tower colored white with one red horizontal band. Trabas has Silvano's photo and Google has an indistinct satellite view. Located on a steep promontory sheltering the harbor of Queule. Site status unknown. Admiralty G1747; NGA 1496.
* Mocha Oeste (Isla Mocha, Morro de las Torrecillas)
1896. Active; focal plane 30 m (98 ft); white flash every 15 s. 13 m (43 ft) round cylindrical concrete tower with lantern and gallery. Lighthouse painted white with a single red band at the base; the lantern is gray metallic. Jose Francisco Hurtado has a fine 2008 photo, another 2008 photo is available, Wikimedia has Carolina Merino León's photo (also seen at right) and a 2012 closeup, Google has Gabriel Plaza's street view from the base of the lighthouse, and Bing has a satellite view. The Isla Mocha is an oval-shaped island about 14 km (8.5 mi) long located 34 km (21 mi) west of Tirúa. About half the island is a nature reserve, and it has become a popular destination for ecotourists. There is regular air service from Conceptión and from Tirúa. The lighthouse stands on a rocky headland on the west side of Isla Mocha, accessible by hiking trails. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS CHI-024; Admiralty G1751; NGA 1490.
* Punta Morguilla
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 30 m (98 ft); white flash every 10 s. 4 m (13 ft) round fiberglass tower, colored white with one red horizontal band. No photo available but Google has a distant satellite view. Located on a promontory near Morguilla. Accessible by road. Site open, tower closed. Admiralty G1756; NGA 1484.
Punta Tucapel (2?) (Lebu)
Date unknown (station established 1896). Active; focal plane 8 m (26 ft); white flash every 12 s. 4 m (13 ft) round fiberglass tower colored white with one red horizontal band. Ruben Sanhueza has a photo and Google has a satellite view. The original light was on a "small white house." Located on the south side of the entrance to Río Lebu at Lebu. Accessible only by boat. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS CHI-029; Admiralty G1758; NGA 1480.

Mocha Oeste Light, Isla Mocha, February 2010
Wikimedia Creative Commons photo by Carolina Merino León
* Punta Lavapié (2?)
Date unknown (station established 1903). Active; focal plane 57 m (187 ft); white flash every 12 s. 4 m (13 ft) round fiberglass tower, colored white with one red horizontal band. Google has a satellite view and a distant street view. The original light was described as a round iron tower with a red lantern. Located on a cape marking the southern entrance to the Golfo de Arauco. Accessible by road. Site open, tower closed. Admiralty G1762; NGA 1476.

Concepción Province Lighthouses
Isla Santa María (2)
Date unknown (station established 1887). Active; focal plane 73 m (240 ft); white flash every 15 s. 8 m (26 ft) round cylindrical fiberglass tower, painted white with one red horizontal band. Huelse has a postcard view of the original lighthouse, a 14 m (46 ft) first-order tower rising from a 1-story keeper's house. The modern light stands amidst the ruins of the historic light station, as seen in a Google satellite view. No current photo available. The Isla Santa Maria is a roughly triangular island about 16 km (10mi) in diameter, located about 40 km (25 mi) west of Puerto Coronel. Located near the northern tip of the island. Accessible only by boat. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS CHI-027; Admiralty G1764; NGA 1424.
* Punta Lutrin (Faro del Parque, Lota)
1894. Active; focal plane 49 m (160 ft); white flash every 5 s. 13.5 m (44 ft) octagonal cylindrical cast iron tower mounted on an octagonal base. Lighthouse painted white with a single red band below the gallery. A photo is at right, Nidia Valenzuela has another photo, Wikimedia has photos, Google has a street view, and Bing has a satellite view. Huelse has a historic postcard view showing the base of the tower surrounded by an elaborate 1-story castellated structure. The lighthouse is located in a lovely botanical garden, the Parque Isadora Cousiño de Lota. Punta Lutrin is just north of Lota, about 8 km (5 mi) south of Puerto Coronel. Site open, tower closed. Site manager: Municipalidad de Lota. ARLHS CHI-071; Admiralty G1768; NGA 1452.
* Punta Puchoco (Puerto Coronel) (2?)
Date unknown (station established 1897). Active; focal plane 19 m (62 ft); one long (1.3 s) white flash every 10 s. 6 m (20 ft) round fiberglass tower, colored white with one red horizontal band. Luis Uribe has a 2018 closeup photo, and Google has a satellite view. The original light was described as an "iron column near a yellow house." Located on a cape sheltering the northern entrance to Puerto Coronel. Accessible by road. Site open, tower closed. Admiralty G1784; NGA 1432.

Punta Lutrin Light, Lota, February 2006
Flickr Creative Commons photo by Sinfómano
Punta Hualpén (Gualpén) (2)
1984 (station established 1914). Active; focal plane approx. 16 m (52 ft); white flash every 5 s. 5 m (17 ft) round cylindrical fiberglass tower. The modern 1-story keeper's house is staffed. Fernando Javier Arevalo Cornejo has a 2019 photo and Google has a photo and a satellite view of the light. The original cast iron lighthouse was near the keeper's house and had a focal plane of 33 m (108 ft). Located on the toe of a prominent cape about 16 km (10 mi) northwest of Concepción. A stairway climbs to the lighthouse. Site apparently open, tower closed. the light station is accessible by road. ARLHS CHI-070; Admiralty G1794; NGA 1420.
Punta Tumbes (2)
Date unknown (station established 1913). Active; focal plane 39 m (128 ft); white flash every 5 s. 6.5 m (21 ft) round bottle-shaped tower, painted with red and white bands. Fog siren (three 3 s blasts every 30 s). No closeup photo available; Cecilia Amigo has a view from the sea, and Google has a satellite view. Google also has a satellite view of the former station, which includes several keeper's houses and other buildings. The original lighthouse was a round metal tower with lantern and gallery. Located at the point, at the western entrance to the Bahía de Concepción, about 13 km (8 mi) north of Talcahuano and 30 km (19 mi) north of Concepción. Site status unknown. ARLHS CHI-099; Admiralty G1796; NGA 1408.
Banco Belén (Belen Shoal) (2?)
Date unknown (station established 1900). Active; focal plane 11 m (36 ft); three white flashes every 10 s. 11 m (36 ft) round cylindrical fiberglass tower, colored with black and yellow horizontal bands and mounted on a round concrete pier. Google has a satellite view. Located on a shoal off Talcahuano in the Bahía de Concepción. Accessible only by boat. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS CHI-035; Admiralty G1814; NGA 1396.
Isla Quiriquina (2)
1905 (station established 1869). Active; focal plane 90 m (295 ft); white flash every 10 s. 7 m (23 ft); lantern mounted on a short round cylindrical cast iron tower. Lighthouse painted with red and white bands. Fog siren (two blasts every 30 s). Keeper's house staffed. A Navy photo is at right, a closeup photo is available, Trabas has a distant view by Capt. Theo Hinrichs, and Google has a satellite view. The lighthouse replaced an older tower destroyed by an 1897 earthquake; it appears that it has been relocated several times. The island is the site of a Chilean Navy base and school. Visits to the island by the public are allowed but reservations are required for transportation. Visiting the lighthouse requires a hike over rough terrain from the school. Located at the northern tip of the island, which lies in the entrance to the Bahía de Concepción. Accessible only by boat. Site and tower closed. ARLHS CHI-025; Admiralty G1798; NGA 1348.
Faro de Quiriquina
Isla Quiriquina Light, Concepción
photo by Servicio de Señalización Marítima
Morro Lobería (Cocholgüe)
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 80 m (262 ft); white flash every 10 s. 4 m (13 ft) round fiberglass tower colored white with a red horizontal band. Rosa Rios has a closeup photo, Ronaldo Cuevas has a distant view, and Google has a satellite view. Located on a steep headland at the northern entrance to the Bahía de Concepción. Accessible by a short hike from a mountain road; local guidance may be needed. Site open and the tower can be climbed. Admiralty G1797; NGA 1344.

Maule Region Lighthouses

Cauquenes Province Lighthouse
* Cabo Carranza (2)
2016 (station established 1895). Active; focal plane 52 m (171 ft); white flash every 10 s. The lighthouse, a 19 m (62 ft) square cast iron tower with lantern and gallery, painted with red and white bands. Keeper's house, staffed, and other light station buildings. Prefabricated in England by Chance Brothers, Ltd. A Navy photo is at right, Hugo Muñoz Iturra has a 2017 street view, and Google has a good satellite view. The new lighthouse strongly resembles the original but differs in details. Tomás Jorquera Sepúlveda has a photo, a closeup and a distant view of the old lighthouse, Trabas has Silvano's photo, and Wikimedia has another distant view. The lighthouse was dismantled in February 2016 and replaced with the new tower; the project was completed in October. The Navy has a page concerning the 2016 project. Located on Punta Santa Ana, which is at the mouth of the Río Loanco just north of the tip of the cape, about 65 km (40 mi) west of Talca. The station is accessible by an unpaved road, passable in good weather. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS CHI-005; Admiralty G1846; NGA 1336.

Talca Province Lightbeacon
* [Roca El Práctico (Constitución)]
Date unknown. Active; focal plane about 16 m (52 ft); light characteristic unknown. 4 m (13 ft) post carrying a daymark colored white with a red horizontal band. Andrew Sims has a street view and Google has a satellite view of the location. Located atop a huge rock on the south side of the mouth of the Río Maule in Constitución. Site open. Admiralty G1847.

Curicó Province Lighthouse
Trilco (Punta Cardonal, Punta de Lobos)
Date unknown (2005?). Active; focal plane 45 m (148 ft); white flash every 5 s. 7 m (23 ft) octagonal wood observation tower, painted with red and white horizontal bands. Gonzalo Herrera Pizarro has a 2019 closeup photo, Daniel Riveros also has a photo, and Google has an indistinct satellite view. This is clearly a privately built light. It was announced in an Admiralty Notice to Mariners in late 2006. Accessible by road but local guidance is advised. Located on a steep bluff about 25 km (15 mi) northwest of Vichuquén. Site open, tower status unknown. Admiralty G1848; NGA 1334.

new Cabo Carranza Light, Niebla, October 2016
Chilean Navy photo

O'Higgins Region Lighthouses

Cardenel Caro Province Lighthouses
Punta Topocalma
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 118 m (387 ft); white flash every 10 s. 4 m (13 ft) round fiberglass tower, colored white with one red horizontal band. Mauricio Coronado has a photo and Google has a satellite view. Located on a mountainous cape about 40 km (25 mi) west of La Estrella. Accessible by a hiking trail. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS CHI-076; Admiralty G1850; NGA 1332.

Cachapoal Province Lighthouse
* Jardín del Lago
Date unknown. Active; focal plane about 10 m (33 ft); white light, characteristic unknown. 8 m (26 ft) round stucco-clad tower with a small lantern and gallery. Lighthouse painted white. Lalo Guzman has a photo, and Google has a satellite view. Lago Rapel is a large artificial lake in the northern part of the O'Higgins Region, built as part of a hydroelectric project. Located at a small marina on the north shore of the lake near Santa Inés. Site open, tower closed. Owner/site manager: Jardín del Lago Marina.

Valparaíso Region Lighthouses

San Antonio Province Lighthouses
Rada El Algarrobo Range Rear (2)
Date unknown. Active (privately maintained); focal plane about 20 m (66 ft); continuous green light. Approx. 16 m (52 ft) triangular white skeletal mast carrying a large rectangular daymark colored white with a red vertical stripe. Trabas has Erich Hartmann's photo and Google has a street view and an indistinct satellite view. The front light is on a similar but much shorter tower. Located at the foot of the main harbor basin in San Antonio. Site and tower closed but the tower can be seen from nearby. Admiralty G1859.11; NGA 1310.5.
[Muelle Policarpo Toro]
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 16 m (52 ft); green flash every 5 s. 10 m (33 ft) mast, painted green, with a stairway spiralling around the mast. Google has a street view and an indistinct satellite view. Located on a short pier on the north side of the entrance to the harbor of San Antonio. Site and tower closed but the light can be seen easily from shore. Admiralty G1859; NGA 1292.
* Punta Panul (San Antonio)
1924. Active; focal plane 89 m (292 ft); white flash every 10 s. 9.5 m (31 ft) octagonal concrete tower, painted with red and white bands. 1-story keeper's house, white with a green roof, is staffed. The light was upgraded with a more powerful lamp in 1999. A Navy photo is at right, Luis Sakurada has a closeup, Mario Pereda Reyes has a 2008 photo of the light station, Erwin Horment has a photo, Wikimedia has two photos, and Google has a satellite view and a distant street view. Located atop a steep bluff about 7 km (4 mi) north of San Antonio. Site and tower closed (naval reservation) but the lighthouse can be seen from nearby. ARLHS CHI-073; Admiralty G1857; NGA 1284.
* Pajaros Ninos (Algarrobo)
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 35 m (115 ft); white flash every 5 s or red flash every 10 s depending on direction. 4 m (13 ft) round fiberglass tower, colored red. Luciano Muñoz has a photo, and Google has a satellite view. Located on a small island, connected to the mainland by a causeway, at Algarrobo. Site open, tower closed. Admiralty G1866; NGA 1280.

Punta Panul Light, San Antonio
photo by Servicio de Señalización Marítima

Valparaíso Province Lighthouses
* Rada Quintay
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 26 m (85 ft); red flash every 10 s; a white flash every 5 s is shown over a dangerous shoal to the southwest. 6 m (20 ft) square pyramidal concrete tower rising from a 1-story equipment shelter. Entire structure painted red. Hugo Andres Perez Rivera has a 2017 photo, Jorge Urtubia also has a 2017 photo, Italo Topacio has a distant street view, and Google has a satellite view. Located on a headland about 40 km (25 mi) southwest of Valparaíso. Accessible by road. Site open, tower closed. Admiralty G1869; NGA 1278.
* Punta Curaumilla (Laguna Verde) (2?)
Date unknown (station established 1893). Active; focal plane 84 m (276 ft); white flash every 15 s. 4 m (13 ft) round lantern, painted with red and white horizontal bands. The adjacent keeper's house is not occupied. Fog siren (3 blasts every 30 s). Martin Medina has a 2019 closeup photo, Patricio Mendoza has another closeup photo, Yerko Lučić has a street view, and Google has a satellite view. This little lighthouse commands a spectacular view. The original lighthouse was an octagonal tower with lantern. The keeper's house was demolished in 1983. Located on the point, a prominent cape projecting into the Pacific near Laguna Verde, about 25 km (15 mi) west southwest of Valparaíso. Accessible by road. Site open (fenced, but visitors can approach very closely), tower closed. ARLHS CHI-014; Admiralty G1870; NGA 1272.
* Punta Ángeles (3)
1908 (station established 1838). Active; focal plane 60 m (197 ft); white flash every 10 s. 18 m (59 ft) round cast iron tower with lantern and gallery. Lantern red; tower painted white with a broad red band. Keeper's house staffed. The light is described as the most powerful in South America, with a range of 59 km (37 mi). Fog horn (2 blasts every 30 s). Nick Herber's photo is at the top of this page, Rodrigo David has a good photo, Trabas has Silvano's photo, Rafael Holanda has another excellent photo, Huelse has a historic postcard view, and Google has a street view and a satellite view. This is Chile's oldest light station, established by Paul Delano (1775-1842), an American captain who became an admiral in the early Chilean navy. The original lighthouse, a pyramidal wooden tower, was built by the city of Valparaíso. It was replaced in 1857 by a brick tower, which was destroyed by an earthquake in 1906. The present lighthouse was prefabricated in England by Chance Brothers, Ltd. In 1967 the tower was relocated a short distance inside the Punta Angeles maritime complex; the George Slight Lighthouse Museum is nearby. Located on the Camino Costera, on the rocky headland at the western entrance to the Bahía de Valparaíso, about 3 km (2 mi) northwest of the city. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS CHI-001; Admiralty G1874; NGA 1268.
Punta Duprat (2)
1980 (station established 1921). Active; focal plane 21 m (69 ft); white flash every 5 s. 16 m (51 ft) octagonal fiberglass tower, with lantern and gallery, mounted on a pyramidal base. Tower colored white with a narrow red band under the gallery; lantern red. Carlos Yanez has the photo at right, Trabas has Silvano's photo, and Google has a satellite view and a distant street view along the pier. This lighthouse replaced a round concrete lighthouse of similar design, which was removed due to damage from earthquakes. Located on the knuckle (bend) of the Chilean Navy breakwater pier at Valparaíso. Site and tower closed. ARLHS CHI-068; Admiralty G1875; NGA 1260.
#Valparaíso Molo de Abrigo (Valparaíso Naval Breakwater) (2?)
Date unknown (station established 1902). Active; focal plane 12 m (39 ft); white flash every 5 s, except that a flash every 3 s is shown over an approach channel to the northeast. This was a 7 m (23 ft) square pyramidal steel skeletal tower, painted white with one red horizontal band. Trabas has Silvano's photo of the new light, a simple post, and Google has a satellite view. The first light on the pier was also a post. Located at the end of the Chilean Navy breakwater pier at Valparaíso. Site and tower closed. Admiralty G1876; NGA 1256.

Punta Duprat Light, Valparaíso, March 2008
Flickr Creative Commons photo by Carlos Yanez
Punta Condell (Punta Gruesa)
Date unknown (apparently relocated here in 1987). Active; focal plane 17 m (56 ft); white flash every 12 s. 6.5 m (22 ft) round cylindrical cast iron tower with domed lantern and gallery. Tower and lantern painted white, gallery red. Eduardo Fainé has a good closeup, Trabas has a fine photo by Silvano, and Google has a street view and an indistinct satellite view. The original location of this tower is not known. Today the tower is a memorial to Carlos Condell, a hero of the 1879 Battle of Iquique during the War of the Pacific. Located on a rocky headland near Viña del Mar northeast of Valparaíso, marking the east entrance to the harbor. Site and tower closed. ARLHS CHI-069; Admiralty G1878; NGA 1263.
Punta Concón
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 15 m (49 ft); white flash every 12 s; also two red flashes every 6 s are shown over rocks to the north. 5 m (17 ft) round cylindrical fiberglass tower mounted on a square 1-story stone tower. Lighthouse colored white with one horizontal red band. Google has a street view and a satellite view. Located beside the Avenida Gorgoño, the coastal road at Concón, about 15 km (9 mi) north of Valparaíso. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS CHI-012; Admiralty G1880; NGA 1255.
Club de Yates (Higuerillas)
Date unknown (2005?). Active; focal plane 11 m (36 ft); white flash every 5 s. 7 m (23 ft) round cylindrical tower with a square lantern, mounted on a square 1-story equipment room. Lighthouse painted white with one horizontal red band; the pyramidal lantern roof is also red. Pilar Palacios has a 2007 photo, Susana Carrasco has a photo, and Google has an indistinct satellite view. The light is apparently quite recent, as I have seen no photos earlier than 2006. Located at the end of the breakwater at Concón, a largely recreational harbor about 15 km (9 mi) north of Valparaíso. The breakwater is not walkable, but there are good views from the waterfront. Site and tower closed. Owner/site manager : Club de Yates. Admiralty G1880.5; NGA 1254.

Punta Condell Light, Valparaíso
photo copyright Carlos Maria Silvano; used by permission
* Península Los Molles (Quintero)
1944. Active; focal plane 94 m (308 ft); white flash every 15 s. 16 m (52 ft) octagonal concrete tower with lantern and gallery, painted with red and white bands. The keeper's house is the residence of the Port Captain of Quintero. A photo is at right, Google has a street view and a satellite view. This very accessible lighthouse seems to attract little attention. Located on the Avenida Cristóbal Colón, on a headland about 8 km (5 mi) northwest of Quintero. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS CHI-022; Admiralty G1882; NGA 1252.

Information available on lost lighthouses:

Notable faux lighthouses:


Península Los Molles Light, Quintero
anonymous photo posted by Mapio.net

Adjoining pages: North: Northern Chile | South: Aysén and Los Lagos

Return to the Lighthouse Directory index | Ratings key

Posted December 2004. Checked and revised June 29, 2019. Lighthouses: 32. Site copyright 2019 Russ Rowlett and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.