Re: Q

> It doesn't exist. There are no textual fragments whatsoever. It is purely an
>imaginary construct invented to support the theories of the German-school
> -> Alice4Mac 2.4.4 E QWK Eval:11Sep94
>--- Silver Xpress Mail System 5.03R1
>|Fidonet:  STEVE SCHAPER 1:100/435
>|Internet: STEVE.SCHAPER@1-100-435-0.cheswicks.toadnet.org
>| Standard disclaimer: The views of this user are strictly his own.

The evidence for Q may be stronger than you think.  For example, the Gospel
of Thomas (from the Nag Hammadi library) parallels the synoptics in the Q
material, but it doesn't contain parallels to the Markan material.

Gregory Woodhouse  | Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a
gjw1@ix.netcom.com | light unto my path.  -- Psalm 119