Sinaiticus/Vaticanus

From: David Rising (rising@epix.net)
Date: Thu Sep 21 1995 - 21:27:00 EDT

As a relatively new comer to the e-discussion phenomena, I have enjoyed
listening in one some great discussions.

Does anyone know where I could get hard copies of Sinaiticus or
Vaticanus? I would like to beef up my reading skills in uncials (as well
as put more in my library). Thanks in advance for any help.

I am spending equal time these days in BH and the GNT and I would love to
hear some discussion on how NT writers may have used Semitic conventions
in the different genre of the NT or even classical Greek.

David

 | David J. Rising |
 | rising@epix.net |
 | Factoryville, PA |