PHI Telephone Number

From: Gordon F. Ross (gfross@hopf.dnai.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 1995 - 21:13:17 EDT

Hi, I'm new to the list.

I'm interested in purchasing the Packard Humanities Institute CDROM(s) (for
IBM and compatibles). Do any of you happen to know the Institute's current
location and telephone number? I thought that they were in San Jose
(California) (I live in San Francisco), but apparently not.

Also, do any of you happen to know whether there is a message list devoted
to studies of the Vulgate? What I'd like to find (buy) is a lexicon of
Vulgate Latin, if such an animal exists. :-)

Please send your replies to gfross@dnai.com.

Thanks!

Gordon Ross
gfross@dnai.com