From: Carl W. Conrad (
Date: Fri Apr 26 1996 - 10:04:06 EDT

At 7:53 AM -0600 4/26/96, Wes C. Williams wrote:
> that I could order a copy of it. The preposition phrase "En Christos" could
> Although this is basic, it illustrates that context often bears on how "en
> Christos" can be translated. I've often found individuals who go to great

This is a little thing, too little a thing to be so pedantic over, and i
apologize for being so peevish. But could we perhaps avoid continuing to
write "En Christos" as if the preposition EN could ever take a nominative
case? Even Mark the evangelist wrote better Greek than that!

Carl W. Conrad
(314) 935-4018 OR