Re: Interesting Scripture passage!

From: Felipe Go (sowers@durian.usc.edu.ph)
Date: Wed May 29 1996 - 02:11:35 EDT

On Tue, 28 May 1996, Mr. Timothy T. Dickens wrote:

> Dear Karen,
>
> Thank you so very much for the info. you sent me! I did not
> know that so many people had written me in response to this
> discussion, nor had I known the controversy that Brother Akbar and
> I created! Again thanks for all the info. I will share it with my
> peers here in GA and at Yale Univ.
>
> I noticed that people were trying to contact Brother Akbar.
> Neither he or I are on the mailing list for B-Greek. If any of you
> do want to write him, yiu have to write him directly at
>
> amedamne@trianon.worldtel.com
>
> My address is listed above as well as below. Home is the best
> place to reach me. Again I want to say thank you to the family of
> B-Greek.
>
> With Much Love,
>
> Timothy T. Dickens
> Smyrna, GA
> MDick39708@gnn.com Home
> ttd3@Columbia.edu School
>

> Simon Peter said to them, 'Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life,' Jesus said, 'I myself shall make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling male. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of Heave

Dear Tim,

I too have been following closely your discussion with Brother Akkbar.

I was kind of curious about that passage you put under your signature.
May I know where or what passage of scripture you got it from? Thank you
very much.

Your Brother in the Lord,

************************************
* *