Re: Reaching Mr. Dickens

From: Carlton L. Winbery (winberyc@popalex1.linknet.net)
Date: Sun Jun 02 1996 - 13:51:54 EDT

>At 1:17 PM -0500 6/2/96, Mr. Timothy T. Dickens wrote:
>>Dear Friends of G-Greek and B-Hebrew,
>>
>>This brief letter is to inform you that I can not be reached via.
>>b-greek's or B-hebrew's mailing list. Any attempt to do so will
>>only result in your letters being read by those only on the mailing
>>list, with the exception of me. If you want to respond to me about
>>anything I posted please write me at the above email address
>
>If you are not subscribed to the list, I'm wondering how you're even
>getting communications--as well as asking questions about things that
>really don't concern the Greek text--to the list. When I've been
>temporarily bumped from the list because my mail was out of service for a
>few hours, my mail to the list bounced back with a notice that I was not
>authorized to send mail to the list as a non-subscriber. Maybe they were
>trying to tell me something.

I would like to ask Timothy to either join the list so that he may read
from majordomo the guidelines for this list, biblical Greek, or that he
cease posting questions to the list that are outside the purpose of the
list. The present question would better be posed to the Bible list.
Thanks (I hope),

Carlton L. Winbery
Fogleman Professor of Religion
Louisiana College