Re: your mail

From: Stephen C Carlson (
Date: Mon Jun 10 1996 - 17:25:55 EDT

Mike Phillips wrote:
> I am presently in the midst of a review (Machen's NTGFB) that will
>catapult me (by summer's end) into classical Greek and some septuagint Greek.
>My question is twofold. Is this list only for NT greek? or can I enlist some
>aid, if needed, in septuagint grammar (I have a book on Septuagint Grammar by
>Conybeare and Stock -- any reviews)?

Since this list had been renamed some years ago from NT-GREEK to
B-GREEK, I would say, yes, Septuagintal Greek is on topic. But you
should quote the passages you would like to discuss, because fewer
people here have access to the LXX.

Stephen Carlson

Stephen C. Carlson, George Mason University School of Law, Patent Track, 4LE              : Poetry speaks of aspirations, and songs     : chant the words.  -- Shujing 2.35