Re: Greek questions outside the NT

From: Mike Phillips (
Date: Tue Jun 11 1996 - 10:28:44 EDT

> From: "Carl W. Conrad" <>, on 6/10/96 8:01 PM:
> I think you'll find people on the list receptive to questions on LXX and
> even on classical Attic--there are some of us here who may know more about
> Attic than about NT Greek! I've used the old Conybeare and Stock--I don't
> know whether you mean the LXX reader they edited long ago and which has
> been re-issued in the last 20 years or so in paperback or the grammar
> introduction which has been issued separately under the title of "LXX
> Grammar" or some such. At any rate, I've used them both for teaching and
> for reference with satisfaction.
> Carl W. Conrad
> Department of Classics, Washington University
> One Brookings Drive, St. Louis, MO, USA 63130
> (314) 935-4018
> OR
> WWW:

It is the "Grammar" of the Septuagint I have, and I received some excellent
advice on its use from the members of this list. Thank you for your insight
and willingness to assist.

Mike Phillips
Christian Theological Seminary, Indianapolis, Indiana USA (
Hebrew Union College - JIR, Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Attachment converted: Tacitus:ATTRIBS.BND (????/----) (000348EB)