Pro-seminar literature synoptics?

Date: Wed Aug 14 1996 - 07:50:55 EDT

Next year I have to give a course on the synoptic problem (Q, Redaction-
History) to a group of what Americans would call undergraduate students.
Germans would speak of a pro-seminar.
Question: next to the books of Streeter, Schulz, Schmithals and
Sanders/Davies, are there any other titles (monographs and essays) you would
like to recommend to me?
I thought I might venture to ask this question because I presume that not a
few members of this list also give this course.

Erik van Halsema |Junior Research Assistant Vrije Universiteit |Faculty of Theology |De Boelelaan 1105, |1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands