Re: The Gospel of Thomas in the larger gnostic tradition

From: Mr. Timothy T. Dickens (
Date: Sun Nov 03 1996 - 14:00:42 EST

At 11:50 AM 11/3/96 -0500, Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:
>You want to find the G. of Thomas? Is this what you're looking for?
>You will find many copies on the Web. My webpage includes a link to the
>Gnostic archives.
I have the gospel of Thomas and the Nag Hammadi library. I am trying to find
out which gnostic gospel to read first to find Thomas sayings in other
gnostic texts. That all. Personally speaking, my friend, do you think I
have disrupted the spirit of this list? If so I am deeply sorry; this was
not my intent.