Sentence Diagramming BETA To Begin

From: Mike Griffin (
Date: Wed Feb 25 1998 - 19:47:09 EST

Last November I sent out a feeler to see if anyone would use a software
program specifically designed for diagramming sentences if it were
available, many of you responded that you would be interested. I stated in
the previous memo that my Greek professor believed strongly in diagramming
the structure of the biblical text, and I agree it is very useful and plan
to use

Well, I've been working a couple of hours each night and I am now ready to
take names of those interested in testing "Exegesis", and Windows 95 and
Windows NT program written specifically for sentence diagramming. I still
have some testing/debugging to do before the BETA is released. I plan to
release it on or around April 2nd. Exegesis can be used free of charge by

Please respond to directly to me if you're interested. Avoid replying to
all to keep the group traffic down.

Hope to hear from some of you.

PS: The macintosh isn't completely out of the question, but I cannot do it
for this first release.