Silly Greek Questions?

From: Larry Ingram (larrying@sprynet.com)
Date: Thu Apr 02 1998 - 13:58:43 EST

I hope this is appropriate? I am a Christian who is an exJW. For the
past
10 years I have been involved in a part-time ministry to the "cults".
This has been primarily with Jehovah's Witnesses. A lot of the
discussions and writings have involved Koine Greek. Although I have
taken
Greek for one year in a seminary setting, I am obviously very amateurish
in its usage. Just recently a Jehovah's Witness published a book called
"Defending Jehovah's Witnesses...". Several web sites and discussions
have come up regarding the Greek used in the book.

Is it appropriate to take this type of arguement to this forum. If I
were to do this one sentence at a time, could we address my concerns?

Thanks,
Larry
http://www.serve.com/larryi/john1.htm