Re: I need answers

From: Jonathan Robie (
Date: Thu May 07 1998 - 18:42:29 EDT

At 04:24 PM 5/7/98 -0400, Jim West wrote:
>Absolutely not.

Hmmm... I would have needed to hear him explain more about his
understanding of the passage at hand in context before I could render such
judgements. Also, can we be a little friendlier and more welcoming to our

>(and yes, John and 1 John are from different authors).

Well, that's one opinion. Especially since you are responding to a 2d term
Greek student, you may want to be clearer about the fact that there's a lot
of disagreement about this.

Jonathan Robie

Little Greek Home Page:
Little Greek 101: