BHS Received!!

From: Ron Rhoades (
Date: Tue Jun 09 1998 - 01:42:57 EDT

Hello Jim,

I received the BHS yesterday. WOW! It's in like new condition! I spent
over three hours pouring over my notes on the footnotes that I've saved
for the last 8 or nine months. How nice that I don't have wait to travel
to the city!

Again thank you very, very much! It will always have a special place in
my library with your name in it.

I'm also glad that you still are posting to B-Greek. I do appreciate
your tremendous knowledge when you have given references and
explanations. Even though we don't always agree, of course. :)

Your friend,

Ron Rhoades
Nevada City, CA

b-greek home page: