Re: Dura-Europos (was: Re: Harmonization of Gospels)

From: Mark Goodacre (
Date: Tue Jun 30 1998 - 09:42:32 EDT

Dexter Garnier wrote:

>So there should be much interest in the forthcoming article. I will
>second the request I have just read from Larry Swain that you inform
>us when it is published.

It is to be published in the re-established _Texts and Studies_
series (formally published by C.U.P; now to be published by the
University of Birmingham Press) and should be out in April 1999. I
will happily inform the list when it is out.

Dr Mark Goodacre
  (Please note new address)

b-greek home page:
To subscribe,