Re: I have recommended this forum!

From: Jim West (jwest@Highland.Net)
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 14:03:12 EDT

At 01:23 PM 9/2/98 -0700, you wrote:

>While many of you might be young students of Greek, I get an entirely
>different "feel" from this group. In a nutshell, how could I describe
>the B-Greek group? Are you just a bunch of "students in their late
>teens and early twenties", or are you as I suspect - a knowlegable
>group of cutting-edge Greek scholars?!
>A B-Greek lurker,
>Glen Sample

Of course I would never presume to speak for others (!)- but as for myself,
I am a 38 year old anglo-saxon male. I have been involved with Greek for 18
years- as a student and pastor as well as a professor of Biblical Studies.

I am certainly not a teen!! Nor have I been for many years now. But thanks
for thinking so... I think :) or is it :(

Jim West, ThD
Quartz Hill School of Theology