From: Edgar Krentz (
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 09:30:01 EDT

>To others with kind intentions such as Ben expresses here, I might just
>note that if the B-Greek messages are not reaching Edgar, he won't receive
>these messages that you good people send him THROUGH B-Greek either!

Thanks to all of you who suggested different kinds of help. I have now
subscribed through my institutional server--and that has worked. I now get
b-greek submissions.

I will down load them on my laptop and take them home to answer, since my
entire linguistic library is at home.

I am curious as to whether the edition of Dionysius Thrax put out be
Peeters in Louvain got to the list. If not, I will repost.

Again, thanks. No more help needed.

Edgar Krentz
Acting Dean, Fall Quarter 1998
Professor of New Testament Emeritus