Mark 9:17 & 24

From: Carl A. Richie (
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 17:40:29 EST

In my very elementary studies of the Original Greek NT, I came across two
verses in Mark, Chapter 9 that interested me. In verse 17, in the KJV,
Jesus is called "Master" and in verse 24 He is called "Lord". I am
currently using "Vine's Complete Expository Dictionary of Old and New
Testament Words" in my studies. I believe the original Greek word used in
these two verses are "DIDASKALOS" and "KURIOS", respectively. I am seeking
confirmation or correction of conclusions.

I would appreaciate any help or suggestions in my research.

Thank You,

C. Richie