Re: Greek NT editions available for purchase

From: Kevin W. Woodruff (
Date: Sat Mar 06 1999 - 17:39:35 EST

Through ABE Books and Bibliofind, Bookfinder, and Alibris you can find used
copies of :

Westcott and Hort

BFBS 2nd ed.

older editions of Nestles

Hodges and Farstad's Majority Text (which is still in print)

Scrivener's edition of the TR

At 05:08 PM 3/6/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Subj: Greek NT editions available for purchase
>Jack McGovern asks: ------>>>>>>>>>>
>b-greek baby Greek luker here .... just a quick question. What editions are
>available for purchase of the Greek NT? I currently have the USB 3/4 and
>Nestle's 26 & 27th. Also I have the Robinson/Peirpont Majority Text and
>some obscure edition of the TR. I am more interested in editions like
>Tischendorf's, Westcott and Hort's, Farstads, etc. Do they publish these
>editions or are they somehow joined in with a more modern version? CBD and
>Amazon were no help, at least in my limited knowledge. Pardon my ignorance
>but I am trying to get as much material available as I teach myself the

Kevin W. Woodruff, M.Div.
Library Director/Reference Librarian
Professor of New Testament Greek
Cierpke Memorial Library
1815 Union Ave.
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37404
United States of America
423/493-4252 (office)
423/698-9447 (home)
423/493-4497 (FAX) (preferred) (alternate)