Greek NT editions available for purchase

From: McGovern, Jack (
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 15:02:57 EST

b-greek baby Greek luker here .... just a quick question. What editions are
available for purchase of the Greek NT? I currently have the USB 3/4 and
Nestle's 26 & 27th. Also I have the Robinson/Peirpont Majority Text and
some obscure edition of the TR. I am more interested in editions like
Tischendorf's, Westcott and Hort's, Farstads, etc. Do they publish these
editions or are they somehow joined in with a more modern version? CBD and
Amazon were no help, at least in my limited knowledge. Pardon my ignorance
but I am trying to get as much material available as I teach myself the
Koine. Also as an aside .... are the church father's works available in an
original language edition? I enjoy Schaff's multi-volume set, but is there
an edition that has the Greek and/or Latin text? I think I remember hearing
about one by Lightfoot ... Thanks.

Jack McGovern
Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary student