Re: Paul List

From: Jonathan Ryder (
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 09:17:23 EST

Differing opinions/requests suggest possibility of two lists, one for scholars etc
only and one a la BGreek for all (with scholars contributing as in BGreek). That
would mean we could use more than one of the names suggested ;-) and allow for
different scope/raison d'etre.

However, one list, effectively monitored, I suspect is most practical and least

One thing that such a list could do, and may be doing already, is encourage more
communication between lists. It's interesting to learn of other lists and to try them
out for a while etc. and to know of other forums where discussion of a topic might be
more appropriate.

Jonathan Ryder