Re: Paul List

Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 19:22:18 EST

<< If the Paul list is established-- I hope it allows the unschooled a chance
 to interact with some of the best teachers of this age. >>

I wonder if it would be possible to have posters and lurkers. That way we
Little Greeks (Little Pauls? - Oh! Little Pauls, not bad) could watch you
while you work. I have learned a lot here even though so much goes over my