Re: PISTIS in Josephus

From: Micheal Palmer (mwpalmer@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 00:04:38 EST

At 6:54 PM -0600 3/17/99, Jeffrey B. Gibson wrote:
> You'll
>also
>probably be interested to know that Tom Wright is making some hay from
>the import of
>the Joesphean usage of the terms to illuminate the PISTIS XRISTOU
>(faithulness
>that Jesus displayed and therefore the faithfulness that his followers
>are to display)
>debate.

Where is he making this hay? I've missed it. Has he published something in
which he gives significant attention to Josephus' use of PISTIS?

Micheal W. Palmer mwpalmer@earthlink.net
Philosophy and Religion
Foreign Languages
North Carolina State University

Visit the Greek Language & Linguistics Gateway:
http://www.greek-language.com/