Re: introduction

From: Ed Gorham (
Date: Sun Apr 04 1999 - 06:33:32 EDT

For self-study, the best book I have encountered is Mounce's Basics of
Biblical Greek. You would need the hardcover textbook and the softcover
workbook, both available from CBD ( The book is extremely
user-friendly, yet doesn't shortcut the process like some other
learn-on-your-own books that I have examined.

Bill Mounce maintains a website you might want to look at as well:

By the way, I attempted to send this message to you off-list, but it was
returned because your address had "transient non-fatal errors" (I have no
idea what that means, but it might bear looking into).
Happy studying!

Ed Gorham