off topic- creation of yet another list?

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (
Date: Sun Apr 11 1999 - 15:17:29 EDT

Call me crazy, especially given the amount of time it takes in being involved
with Corpus Paulinum, but I'm thinking about setting up yet *another* list --
this one to be dedicated to the discussion of critical questions surrounding the
Gospel of Mark. Do B-Greeks feel that such a list is needed and/or would be
viable? Let me know, please.

And if you haven't paid a visit to C-P yet, please do so. Come on over and
browse our archives at

to see all that's been happening there.

Jeffrey Gibson

Jeffrey B. Gibson