Re: Septuagint Quotations

From: Joel D Kalvesmaki (
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 06:28:30 EDT

Hi Linda,

I have compiled a table of quotes in English, although I have no pretensions
that the document is of much scholarly use. It is available at

I have a much more in-depth table using Rahlf's and the NT in Greek, along
with textual analysis markings, but is not available on-line. FWIW,

Joel D Kalvesmaki
Senior, Classics and Philosophy
University of Washington
Seattle, Washington