Re: Everett Fox Pentateuch **OFF TOPIC***

From: Eric Weiss (
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 01:52:01 EDT

Let me tell you a little story (sorry - I know it's not Greek!)

The Barnes and Noble Bookstore in Lewisville, TX (north of Dallas, and
which I pass on the way home from work) had a bunch of these "deluxe
editions" for $12.98. I had the regular edition, but thought I might buy a
couple for some friends (nice gold edging, etc.). So ... I go back to
Barnes and Noble a couple weeks later and ... lo and behold (IDOU! - there,
I made it a Greek issue!) - they were ALL GONE! So ... I go down the street
(literally a few blocks away) to the Half Price Bookstore - and THERE THEY
ARE - but for $19.95 EACH! So now I know where "Half Price Books" gets
their books - from Barnes and Noble closeouts!

So, for those of you who DON'T live in Texas, check out your Barnes and
Noble bookstore for these books.