Re: Revising Funk's (Notorious) B.I.G. (was re: Funk's 3-volume set)

From: Perry L. Stepp (
Date: Fri Aug 13 1999 - 14:24:25 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Perry L. Stepp <>

>Sorry, all I know about the BDF revision is that it's being done. I don't
>know who's involved, etc., although Holmes and Schmidt seem like logical

As Michael Holmes just pointed out to me (off list), I meant *Palmer* and
Schmidt (the scholars named by CWC in his post). I get my Michael's
confused at times--it makes me glad Parsons (Mikeal, one of my professors at
Baylor) spells his name differently!

Pastor, DeSoto Christian Church
Ph.D. Candidate (ABD), Baylor University
#1 Cowboy fan

"There's not a library in the world that couldn't
 be improved by the omission of a few of her
                    --Mark Twain, on Jane Austen