Audio Greek Bibles

From: Grant (
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 17:29:20 EST

    I have been searching on the Internet--with no success as of yet--for a
web-site that gives a pronunciation of the Greek bible. While the Westcott
& Hort's Greek files abound, I am searching for one that give me an AUDIO
assistance so as to know if I am correctly pronouncing the words or just
butchering them up.

Does anyone know of any web-site that has the "pronunciation" of the Greek
bible? When I say Greek bible, I mean any of the NT manuscripts--even the
LXX. Please send me OFF-line any web-site someone may have found.

Thanks in advance for helping me in my studies,

In the quest,

Grant Polle