Re: Two Web-Based Greek Classes Now Available

From: Rodney J. Decker (
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 12:02:10 EST

<x-flowed>At 08:56 AM 2/15/00 +0000, you wrote:
>As the topic has come up from time to time, I thought this may be of some
>interest to a few on the list. Reformed Theological Seminary now has two
>classes for beginning Greek online. From reading through the material it
>I have as yet to find a online class for intermediate or advanced Greek.
>Should any be aware of such please let me know.

I have taught first year Greek in an on-line format for several years and
last fall taught the first semester of second year on-line as well. It is
offered every fall, and this summer we are offering it in a summer format
also (pending adequate enrollment).

The RTS courses you list look well-designed. They (as do we) require a full
admission process to take these courses, so they don't meet the needs of
everyone. For those interested, our course URL is
<> (courses are listed under the
semester), and the Greek info is at